Intuitive Eating Course and Coaching
Our Intuitive Eating course will provide you with an introduction to the ten basic principles of this approach while taking a critical look at dieting and a healthful approach to satisfying eating balanced with exercise through self-paced content, video lessons, audio practices, and application activities contained in a digital workbook.Read
To more fully utilize these lifelong tools, we recommend pairing the course with Intuitive Eating coaching sessions so you can receive the greatest benefit through additional support and customization.
1) Intuitive Eating Course + 1 Customized Coaching Session (Recommended)
2) Intuitive Eating Course Only
Nutrition and Wellness Coaching
Customized nutrition and wellness coaching tailored to you, empowering sustainable ways of approaching food, exercise, sleep, and stress management. Whether you need some knowledge-based guidance on your journey to finding nutritional balance, some supportive structure to meet specific goals, or incorporate a body positive approach with food that lifts you up rather than tears you down, our nutrition and wellness coaching provides you with tools and ongoing support to develop your own unique healthy balance.Read
- Introductory Nutrition and Wellness Coaching Session
$175.00 – Purchase
- Nutrition and Wellness Coaching 3-Session Pack
$499.00 – Purchase
Are you ready for this year’s ski trip? Get your legs and core ready with one of our Ski Prep training programs! With 2-3 focused workouts per week, these programs will take you through a 6 week build that will improve your strength, balance, stamina and coordination so you can maximize your performance and enjoyment on the slopes.Read
*We’d recommend most people start out Green, particularly if you’re over 40. If your fitness level is already at a high level, blue may be a better choice. Black is only recommended for advanced athletes or those who have completed the blue program.
Still not sure? Check out this sample workout from the Intermediate Program
Cycling Strength Off-Season
Driven’s Cycling Strength Foundations 1 program has been designed specifically with the competitive cyclist in mind and will provide you with a solid foundation that will help you make next season your strongest yet. We’ll utilize dumbbells and bands to create a training stimulus that will improve your mobility, increase your power and help you stay healthier.Read
If you need a no equipment version, select our Bodyweight Program.
- A 6 week training program that includes 2 gym-based workouts per week with an optional third weekly workout for lighter weeks on the bike. * Workouts are 30-40 minutes long and can be done with limited or no equipment depending on the program you select. * Video tutorials for every exercise in the program.
- Includes 3 Follow along supplemental training videos:
- 15-minute Post Ride Mobility and Flexibility
- 11-minute Upper Body Foam Roll and Massage Ball Soft Tissue
- 22-minute Lower Body Foam Roll Soft Tissue
- Includes E-mail support from the Driven coaching staff
Foundations 1 is a 4 week training program designed to get you back on track, creating a daily workout structure designed around the equipment you have available to you, even if that is no equipment at all. You’ll get up to 6 workouts per week with video tutorials for each individual exercise so you’ll go into every day with a plan to follow. Choose the equipment option that fits your home workout setup the best.Read
Driven On Demand Video Membership
For $49/month you’ll have access to our ever expanding database of On Demand workouts and video training tips. Whether you’ve got a fully equipped home gym or no equipment at all, we have workouts that you can do that deliver results!Read
Already subscribed? Login to access your On Demand pass.