Intuitive Eating Course and Coaching
Our Intuitive Eating course is self-paced and composed of content, video lessons, audio practices, and application activities contained in a digital workbook and can be used with or without the purchase of coaching sessions.
What is Intuitive Eating?
Intuitive Eating is an approach that teaches you how to create a healthy relationship with food, exercise, mind and body while gaining the skills to become the expert of your own body. You learn how to distinguish between physical and emotional feelings that lead to behaviors, and gain a sense of body wisdom in the process. Intuitive Eating is rooted in 10 basic principles that invite you to a world of satisfying eating and a sense of freedom that can be exhilarating!
10 Principles of Intuitive Eating:
- Reject the Diet Mentality
- Honor Your Hunger
- Make Peace with Food
- Challenge the Food Police
- Discover the Satisfaction Factor
- Feel Your Fullness
- Cope with Your Emotions with Kindness
- Respect Your Body
- Movement – Feel the Difference
- Honor Your Health – Gentle Nutrition
INTUITIVE EATING RESOURCES
- The Pursuit of Wholeness Podcast #10: Intuitive Eating with Heidi Bohall
- Intuitive Eating Studies
- Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Anti-Diet Approach, 4th Edition (Evelyn Tribole, Elyse Resch)
- A Parent’s Guide to Intuitive Eating: How to Raise Kids Who Love to Eat Healthy (Dr. Yami Cazorla-Lancaster)
- Positive Body Image Workbook: A Clinical and Self-Improvement Guide (Nichole Wood-Barcalow, Tracy Tylka, Casey Judge)
- Intuitive Eating for Every Day: 365 Daily Practices & Inspirations to Rediscover the Pleasures of Eating (Evelyn Tribole)